Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hotel El Tapatio in Guadalajara


Sunrise seen from the garden at El Tapatio Hotel.









Sunset from the hotel. I spent several days looking for a nice and inexpensive hotel in Guadalajara. I wanted to make it special for my family. This is the place! I highly recommend it. It is a very short taxi ride to the airport and not far from Tlaquepaque. It is situated up on a hill and there are beautiful views all around. The e mail address is ventas@hotel-tapatio.com Telephone 38-37-29-29 or in Mexico 01-800-36-1800. http;//www.htapatio.com I can't say enough about this place. All the employees are very friendly and helpful. It is relaxing to be there. Our rooms were only 65 dollars each.... I will go there often now that I know about it. What a treasure. I was finally able to get my photos on my computer. Hopefully, within the next day or so I will get a slide show together and put it on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment