Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back Home Again, Market Day

Me on market day. I am happy to be back home.




I took a photo of one handsome young man and they all wanted to be photographed. They work in the market. Another reason it is fun to shop!


I took this photo on the run. It wasn't my plate. It is four tacos. I guess the person who bought it was very hungry.

Grilled shrimp and fresh pineapple chunks.



I enjoyed my house sitting job. I loved the two dogs but it is always nice to be home again. I think of this as my home now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat. just got done reading your wed. post, I cracked up re: the guy who wanted to comb his hair before you took his picture!!! to funny, I though woman were vain, The shrimp looked so good, we can't wait to get back to Ajijic and go to the market. You look great, do you realize that you no longer look like the person in the picture of your blog, time to update it and put in that beautiful new person. Keep the blogs coming. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your compliment. Great to hear from you again. I guess I am feeling pretty good these days. Patricia

    ReplyDelete