Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Afternoon Walk into Ajijic

Poinsettias in bloom at the Lake Chapala Society.
Devil dog. I don't believe it for a minute. Look at that happy face.

A tired woman outside of the Lake Chapala Society. Looks like she was selling Christmas decorations, before she fell asleep.

Kids out of school, socializing on the plaza.


I met Enrico on the plaza. He was selling washing machine covers and hoses but since I have no washing machine and no yard, I wasn't buying. He has beautiful green eyes. He said his grandparents were Spanish from Spain and they were blue eyed and blond haired but his parents both have brown eyes. He lives on the other side of the lake and comes over here on market day to sell his wares.



There are many stands around the plaza. They have been there for the holiday but no one was buying today. I think they were all at the Wednesday market.


I asked this man if I could take his photo and he said yes but he wanted to comb his hair first. Then he got kind of shy. That is sweet.


Another handsome young man. I love it that the Mexicans make good use of the sidewalks.







I walked home through the market and people were taking down their stalls. What a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment