Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday Afternoon at La Bodega

On Sunday afternoons, from three to around six thirty there is a great Country and Western band that plays at La Bodega. Looks like the same people show up every week. Mostly couples. They love to dance. They were also doing some line dancing. On Mondays from four thirty to six thirty there are free line dancing classes at La Bodega. I think I might do that if my ankle can hold out. It looks like fun and you don't need a partner to do line dancing.  I stopped there after the boat ride with Valerie and her daughter Leslie met us there. It is nice to have friends to do things with. Sometimes I get too stuck into my own routine of just hanging out in my yard and reading. I need to get out more.
Line Dancing

11 comments:

  1. Hi Pat

    Sounds like a fun Sun.........thanks for posting
    I will have to add this to my to do list while we are there

    How long was the boat trip ?
    Do they have life jackets ....hubby doesn't swim :-)

    Take Care
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI CC. Thanks for writing again. The boat ride is only about thirty five minutes long and yes they have life preservers on the boat. Not scary at all. Lots of fun. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia

    Perfect !!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. those folks look like they're having a lot of fun! take line dancing when you get a chance. just take it easy because of your ankle. i'm sure you'll enjoy it. i looooove to dance.

    have a nice week and yes, do keep getting out! i love to socialize. it's nice to be around others.

    going on a very rainy walk this morning then then teaching 3 classes. life is busy and that's how i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, don't know who write that last message but it was nice to get it. Yes, I will try the line dancing. P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, sorry, it was me. i can't believe i forgot to sign it.

    teresa in nagoya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa, I was guessing that was you because of the teaching but I wasn't sure. Hope all is well over there. Your friend, p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia

    My husband wanted me to ask you where La Bodega is ? I was thinking we would check it out the Sun we are there ......which would be Feb 26

    Thanks
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi CC, La Bodega is on 16th of Sept. between Aldama and Juan Alvarez. It is easy to find. Just ask anyone how to get there and you will be pointed in the right direction. p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you !!!!!!!!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi CC, You are welcome. You will have fun there. p

    ReplyDelete