Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Back Home in Ajijic






I have only been away from the lake for two weeks and during that time all these Lirios plants have grown. They are starting to take over the lake. The birds seem to like it but I don't see anyone out in the lake now. It is not good. I don't know how they plan to remove all these plants.

This dessert section of the buffet at the Real de Chapala Hotel looked delicious but I am trying to diet.

The Mariachis at the Real de Chapala Hotel.
This tree is on the way to my house from the Real de Chapala Hotel. The rain has done wonders for all the plants here. I have been house sitting for two weeks. It is good to be back to my little Casita. There is no place like home... Especially to be with Chico again.

2 comments:

  1. I love those trees. They are blooming all over town because of the rain. Patricia

    ReplyDelete