Thursday, October 29, 2009

San Juan Cosala

I went to the hot springs at San Juan Cosala today with my friend from San Blas. It was great. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera. I didn't want to worry about it at the pools. The place was practically empty. The water was clean. The weather was perfect. No wind. Not too hot. What a lovely day. I haven't been out there for many months. My last memory of the place was of too many people. I hope to start going out there more often. It is a beautiful way to spend an afternoon.

We walked into the town. We remembered a great restaurant there, near the plaza. Unfortunately, it is closed on Thursdays. I have been kind of stuck in a rut lately, doing the same things all the time. I need to make an effort to get out and do different things. Otherwise, life, even in paradise, becomes boring. I am glad my friend arrived and wanted to take a trip out to the hot spa. It is good to be reminded of the wonderful places there are to visit near where I am living.

I have heard from other people about living near tourist attractions and never visiting them. It is easy to take these special places for granted. Until you leave and then it is too late to visit them. Kind of like life. Let's enjoy all the great things in our lives now and not forget about them until it is too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment