Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Sunday Afternoon Walk with Chico Along the Ajijic Malecon

This afternoon I yelled at Chico for energetically digging a muddy hole in the yard. He has been doing that lately. Then I realized it was probably his way of burning off excess energy. I hadn't taken him for much of a walk in a long time so I put him on a leash and apologized for yelling at him. He was so excited.

We walked down to the Ajijic Malecon and back. I took lots of photos. I am going to divide them into four sections so each section isn't so long. I had forgotten how much fun it is to walk on the Malecon on Sunday afternoons. I only saw a couple of Expats. But that wasn't unusual.  There were many Mexican families out enjoying the overcast day. I am trying to make my peace with the rainy season and learn to enjoy it as much as I enjoy the sunny days. Today was a huge step in the right direction for me. Well, it was lots of steps......much more walking than I have done in a long time. I guess my ankle is getting better.


No comments:

Post a Comment