Thursday, September 22, 2011

Swimming at El Dorado

This is where I spent my afternoon. It was so relaxing. I was the only person there. What a treat. I love this infinity pool. It is not open to the public but my friend works there. He said I could use it in exchange for telling all of you what a great place it is there.... Everyone, check out the El Dorado. It is a beautiful development with a great pool!  I have more photos back further back on 8/3/11 post.  You will see photos of the tower and the houses. Contact information is there too. E mail: info@eldoradovillas.com or Call:  331 311 1207... Alex is the sales manager.  Thank you Alex for the great afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh. Beautimus! Invariably some loud rude persons ruin perfect venues. What awesome friends you have!

    P&D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing P&D. Yes, I am very lucky to have some wonderful friends here. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I were there with you, kiddo... yes, I love that pool, too. It was almost a year ago, when you got out of the hospital. So, so glad you're up and about & walking w/Chico again, with that time just a distant memory. Take care. And... write me sometime?! Love ... Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gayle, Thank you for writing. It is still more than a memory. One of these days I am going to have to have those screws and the plate taken out of my ankle. Another operation... What an awful time that was. Thank you friend for all your help through it. Hope to see you down here soon. Yes, I will e mail you. Love, Patricia

    ReplyDelete