Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Breakfast at Salvador's Yesterday Morning

Flooding in the streets
Salvador's Restaurant
Olive is watching the sun go down
The clouds yesterday evening from my second deck
Last night we had very little rain but the night before last was a a monster storm. It blew out our electricity early in the evening. In the morning yesterday I had to walk up to Salvador's for my coffee and breakfast.  As you can see from the last photo, there were lots of clouds last night. But it is calm this morning. I just looked at the weather report. It is for clouds and possible storms. Same for the rest of this rainy season. I put up more tarps around my deck. Hope this helps. At least the lake is rising.

4 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your photos. Thanks for taking the time to show us your world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathie, I really appreciate that. p

      Delete
  2. I think I would like the rain season, after the incredible heat wave in May it seems perfect to have a cooling off season to clean up the mess! Probably what keeps the lush gardens so lovely! Thank you for showing us your world there. You sure do tell the good part of it all, but I know there are some downfalls too. It's not all paradise but if you decide on that being your home you have to take the good with the bad, right :) These pix make it seem worth handling some of the pitfalls with living there :) Pam in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, I think you would be happy here. Your friend, p

    ReplyDelete