Monday, August 13, 2012

Thoughts on an Overcast Day in Ajijic

I just noticed that I haven't been taking  many photos lately. Guess I am not used to my new camera yet. I liked my old camera better but it no longer works.

I now have several different places to house sit within the next couple of months. I am going to miss Chico again. But I am looking forward to the changes. Otherwise, I get too set in my daily routines.

The weather is cold and overcast today. Yesterday too. I wish the sun would come back again. As I have written, many times, I am spoiled.

I was thinking of taking some day trips into Guadalajara but I haven't done that. I am still a little worried about being robbed. I have been hearing about some recent car jackings in Ajijic. Done in the middle of the day. No one was caught. I am glad I don't have a car to worry about. The fewer things a person owns, the less worries.

Maybe the sun will come out later on and I can take the bus to my friend's pool. If not, I will stay in my casita with Chico on my lap and a good book. The rain has just started again.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Patty,

    I always look at life as,
    Give little,Take little.
    You are right about, No place will never be just right all the time.

    You are there along,I would be worry about safety issue in Ajjic.

    Take care.
    Min

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Min, Great hearing from you again. I appreciate your concern for me. P

      Delete
  2. Hi Patty,

    This article might be helpful to you.

    http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/11/the-anxious-idiot/?src=me&ref=general

    Take care,
    Min

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Min, Thank you so much for this link. I also checked out his site, The Monkey Mind Chronicles. He is an interesting writer and full of great advice. I really appreciate this. P

      Delete
  3. Hi Patty,

    You don't have to say,Thanks.Or anything in that matter.
    We are here to help each other in this so called
    Life.

    Take care,You are not the only one, every one has them.(fear of unknown)

    Male are worst of them of all.

    I give you a lot of credit for taking a chance in Mexico.Also,In Thailand.

    Most of us,just think about it ,Don't put it to action.
    And I Agree,Life is too short for not taking chances.

    My Husband and I, will have to make final ?.
    I work part time.My Husband works full time. We are reaching to the point,Time is only limited in this earth for us.
    Even we are not 60years old yet.
    Find, enjoy our life more simple way is the the answer that we are looking for.
    May be We never going to be real rich but we will always have enough to take care our selves.

    Our Son is fully grown and My parents are no longer with us.
    We paid due in life.

    By the way, I am Korean American.My Husband is Scots.
    Love has no boundry.As long as You are willing to take chances.

    May we run into each other If Gods willing.
    But You will always have friend in Blogs world.

    Take care.
    Min




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Min, It is wonderful to learn about you. You have been communicating with me for quite awhile through this blog and I knew nothing about you. That is a very good site.I think I will order the book, Monkey Mind. I had no idea I have been that transparent on this blog. All my failings are right out there. Thank you again. P

      Delete
  4. Hi Patty,

    "Failing" is not right word for you .
    We don't fail.
    Things just happen in life,like it or not.
    All we can do is try our best.

    Be kind to yourself.Patty!

    Min

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Min, Again, thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. I really appreciate them. Patricia

      Delete