Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jazz Concert at Cathedral Park in Portland, OR

He is rocking out with the music
Friends of Friends
Dancers near the stage
My son played in the afternoon and again in the evening at the jazz concert in Cathedral park in Portland. I stayed all day. It was great fun. I loved being around do many young people.  Of course listening to my son's music is always a treat for me.  My son is like me, he doesn't like to have his picture taken so I couldn't put the one I took of the stage on this post.

8 comments:

  1. I read an article about the concert in this morning's Oregonian. It would have been great to be there.

    I head north next Saturday to give a speech in Powers. When I return in mid-August, I will be off to San Miguel for a bit.

    Enjoy yourself in Portland. There is no better place to send a summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Steve, Good to hear from you again. Strange weather up here. One day it is sunny and the next it is cold. Makes me miss Ajijic. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday. And have a nice trip to San Miguel. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful green Oregon. I am experiencing the 2012 drought affecting those in the Mid West and green looks heavenly at this point in time. Have a great vacation Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennilynn, Thank you for commenting. It is nice here but I didn't see the sun all day yesterday. Looks like to day will be nicer. We aren't getting much rain in Ajijic either. P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so much a pleasure meeting you too! I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Portland.

    Take care, Jack and Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for writing Jack and Virginia. Don't forget that my son plays at the restaurant where we met every other week. See you in Mexico? P

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool - that looks like it was a wonderful day! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Leslie, Thank you for writing. I sure miss you. I will be back very soon and we can walk with the dogs again. You would have enjoyed this concert. P

    ReplyDelete