Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Transitions, Making Sense of Life's Changes

I went to the Lake Chapala Society yesterday and found a wonderful book. Just what I needed. It sort of jumped out at me. Funny, how that happens in life. What you need will show up in your path. It is titled; Transitions, Making Sense of Life's Changes by William Bridges. Subtitle; Strategies For Coping With the Difficult, Painful, And Confusing Times In Your Life.

I finished it last night. It has helped me to understand what I am going through right now and given me ways to process my feelings. I may even read it again in the next few days.

This morning I am walking into town to the Lake Chapala Society for a skin cancer screening. I am not looking forward to having that done. I had skin cancer once. So, this is one of my fears that crops up in the middle of the night. I almost canceled it yesterday, that is how my fears go. The old, stick your head in the sand philosophy.

My arm is still very sore and I haven't been able to spend hours on the computer taking off old photos. So, for now, I am just going to take it easy and do a little writing and wait for it to heal. I thank everyone who wrote to me for your encouragement to continue the blog. That means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment