Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another Wonderful Mexican Doctor


The two photos above were taken at the Lake Chapala Society. I went there this morning. The cat doesn't belong to anyone but she sure knows how to get her needs met. This is where she gets her water and she begs food from people at the restaurant.

Above is my friend Emily with the receptionist at the Ajijic Clinic. The receptionist's name is Shalome H. Ortega. From her card I see she is also a translator. Her e mail address is: salomho@hotmail.com She is very nice. Her phone number is: (045) 331 5389 293
Above is Dr. Alfredo Rodriguez Quintana. I really like him. He gave me a prescription for my arm. He said I have a rotator cuff problem. His address is: Carretera OTE. 33, Ajijic Telephone: 01(376) 766-0500 or 766 0662. He is at the Ajijic Clinic.


After we went to the clinic, Emily and I went to the Waffle House for a late breakfast.
Now I know three excellent doctors here in Ajijic. I can't say enough good things about the doctors here. They have all been caring and competent. And I can afford to see them. I feel very lucky to be able to see a doctor when I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment