Sunday, August 23, 2009

Family Dinner, Everyone Helps Clean Up

Above, Oscar is the big dog and Foxy is the little one in the background. Oscar loves to have his picture taken. I wonder what it is about the camera that attracts him so much. Could he possibly understand about photos? Maybe he just likes the attention.


The top photo is the sunset from my son and daughter-in-law's deck, using my new camera. The others are in the kitchen. Everyone is helping to clean up. This is the first time Betty wanted to help. I think she is coming out of her shell and finally understanding that she is living with her family and not in a nursing home. Lots of love can do wonders. She will probably live to a 110 with all this love and attention. She will probably out live my ex husband. He is working hard to take care of her. He appreciates all the help he can get with his mother. The one above it is my daughter-in-law and her sister. I am enjoying my new camera. Every photo comes out clear. I changed my flight. I return for Ajijic on Sept. 5th. I will miss my family. I miss Mexico too. Now I have two homes. I am a very lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment