Monday, June 27, 2016

Morning Thoughts

Sometimes I hear people saying that it only rains at night here. That just isn't true. It rained last night and it is still raining at noon today. I am stuck in my house and I was looking forward to a morning swim. Maybe it will be nicer later on today. The rain is making the plants grow. The hills are green and my garden is growing quickly. I planted more star jasmine and gardenias over the weekend. 

I think the rain has stopped now. Here are some photos of my garden. I had to take these from inside my house because it is still dripping outside. I also took a photo of Chico sitting on one of my beds. 
 
That mess on my dresser is my attempts at waterproofing my I pod. For now, it worked on one and not the others but I keep on trying. 
Olive doesn't want to go out in the rain so she complains to me whenever I pass by her. She is sitting there so she can see when it stops raining and she can go outside. 
 
 
 
Chico is bored too. He wants to go out for a walk. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Chico and Olive and your beautiful garden and house!
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain is good for your garden, it is looking so beautiful and lush!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, thank you for your comment. P

    ReplyDelete