Saturday, October 24, 2015

Morning Thoughts--Hurricane Patricia

I think this area avoided major damage. But I haven't gotten any news yet. I stayed in my house all day yesterday, listening to the rain and worrying about what was to come. This morning it is very quiet and the rain is gone. When it gets light out there I will walk to Salvador's restaurant. Maybe I can learn some things by listening in on the Saturday morning breakfast crowd. Chico really needs to get out of the house. Me too. 

I have plans to visit San Blas after the first of November. My friend Pat over there wrote last night that they didn't have to evacuate and they weren't getting much rain either. What a relief!    

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted! I have been thinking about you. Great news!!!
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete