Thursday, March 5, 2015

Temporary and Permanent Residency in Mexico

This is a photo of Monica Munoz. She goes to the Lake Chapala Society on Monday and Tuesday mornings to help people sign up for IMSS, Temporary and Permanent Residency. I don't know much about the new system because I got my permanent residency without having to prove anything. Only because I had been on temporary residency for so long. I was fortunate because the requirements are stiff now.

If you have any questions about IMSS, Permanent Residency or Temporary Residency, you can drop in and talk with Monica. She is in the back of the LCS grounds. Follow the signs.  Or e mail her at imssinm@gmail.com   She has all the answers. I have none. Monica has helped me every since I moved down here. She is very reliable, helpful and friendly. I trust her.

No comments:

Post a Comment