Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Morning Thoughts--Market Day Again


I am finally getting well again. Feels good to be able to get out of the yard. Today is another market day. My favorite day of the week. If I am up to it after grocery shopping, I am going to the spa to swim. I will see if I am well enough for that too.

I just checked out Jim and Carole's Mexico Adventure blog. They are in San Blas now and writing about it.  If you are at all interested in San Blas, then you might enjoy his post. His blog posts are much more impersonal than mine. More professional and objective. Many people prefer that style of writing. Check it out.

This is the midst of the high season. The roads are jammed with cars and the restaurants are full. The Wednesday market is so crowded that from about eleven to one, it is difficult to walk through it. Forget about trying to buy anything during that time. Salvador's restaurant is also filled with people eating breakfast and visiting with friends. I try to do my shopping before the crowds arrive so I had better close this out and get ready to shop.  Like I said, I love Wednesday markets...... even in the high season.

No comments:

Post a Comment