Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day in Ajijic

Here are some photos of my afternoon at my friend's house in Ajijic. For all you people in the snow up north, wish you were here in the sunshine. 
Merry Christmas, even if you are cold.






I wouldn't swim in that cold water but these young boys are adventurous enough to do it. They look cold but a little cold water never hurt anyone.




It was also a dog party.



They decided to become friends and ran around the room chasing each other.


Smile everyone.



4 comments:

  1. Feliz Navidad, Pat! We had a chilly 70 degrees in Phoenix. Still nice and sunny, though.

    Glad to read the pit bull challenge has been resolved. Hope you're able to get some sleep with all the celebrations going on.

    Cheers!
    Sylva & Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylva for your good wishes. I hope you had a nice Christmas and will have a Happy New Year. Yes, the pit bull problem is finally solved. There were parties all around here before and during Christmas but for now it is quiet and I am sleeping again. P

      Delete
  2. Hi Pat! Just dropping by to wish you wonderful holidays, and I am happy to see that you are out enjoying. We had 60-some degree weather a few days ago, and now we are in the deep freeze...Happy New Year!
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen. I am glad I am not up there. I hope you keep warm and have a Happy New Year. P

    ReplyDelete