Sunday, June 15, 2014

My friend Marie and Chico

Two apartments for rent in here now.
The blue door is the entrance.
I found this bird's nest on the street in front of Marie's place.
I said I would never put on any more rentals but this is my favorite compound in Ajijic. It looks like nothing from the outside but once inside, it is a little paradise. Fruit trees and flowers are everywhere and it is on the lake. There are now two apartments for rent. See photo above. They are 600 dollars a month. (Two bedrooms) They are only for year around people. There are mostly single women living in the complex. These two apartments do not face the lake like Marie's does. But they are still very pretty places. If you are interested, you have to go there, ring the bell and talk to the manager. This is on 16th of Sept. street, cross street is Miguel Blanco.

6 comments:

  1. I want the place next to Marie or one facing the lake!! I know, it's a dream....! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, Yes, of course, those are the best!.p

      Delete
    2. Too bad I'm not quite ready to relocate permanently or I'd find a way to pay for a few months until I could drive down!

      Delete
    3. HI Donna, Maybe it will still be for rent when you come down. p

      Delete
  2. Sure looks amazing and I like the idea of living in a compound with other single women and having that comradere! I should think it's very special. Wonder what that rent includes? I can't wait to come down sometime next Spring closer to when I'll be seriously looking into where to retire, so far Lakeside is it for me! Nothing seems to come close! Pam in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Pam, Good to hear from you again. The rent does not include drinking water or electricity or gas or internet or TV. p

      Delete