Monday, November 18, 2013

Saturday's Get Together at Walter Mitty's

I took this photo of the other women who showed up on Saturday to talk about Mexico. Joan is on the left. Pam is in the back on the right. Donna is in the front on the right. It was very enjoyable, especially for me because I had been stuck in the house for days with just the dogs to talk to and they don't talk back.  I wasn't expecting anyone to show up since I had messed up the dates. It was a nice surprise for me to see people there.

They all said they would come back this coming Saturday at two. Same place. Same time. Maybe more people will come too.  If not, I am sure we will have a nice time again. There is so much to talk about when people are thinking of moving to Mexico. Or even just thinking of visiting there, like Joan.

No comments:

Post a Comment