Monday, August 19, 2013

The Sunday Get Together

I think everyone had a good time on Sunday. We stayed until after eight in the evening. Hopefully, we will be able to do this again from time to time. Maybe when I come back in November. Or maybe in Ajijic. I have seen some of these people both here and in Ajijic. It was wonderful for me to hear their stories and see the love for Ajijic in their eyes because it makes me miss my home even more. I am going back on the 27th, just a little over a week away....  Thank you all for showing up and sharing your stories.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pat.
    You looks wonderful on that picture!

    I am glad you are having a great times at back home.
    Also happy you are going back to "Ajijic" fairly soon.

    They all says, home is where your heart is....

    Your friend from far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment my far away friend..... P

      Delete
  2. Could you let us know who attended? Maybe we know some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will just put on their first names, for their privacy. Jack and Virginia, Christine, Jean, Barbara, Joan,Donna, and of course, me. Thanks for commenting Steve. P

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed chatting with everyone about Mexico and Lake Chapala. I hope you can get everyone together when you come back in November. You'll be home before you know it, enjoying your little casita and Chico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, I too had a good time. For sure, November another meeting. p

      Delete
  4. ok, sorry! I missed the gathering - but please contact Patricia to include me in your emails re: travelling to/from Mexico! I am planning to go mid-October & stay for 6 months or longer. If I have a 2-bedroom place, you're welcome to join me for a while! Gayle in Portland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gayle, I already had him put your name on the list. Guess he hasn't gotten to it yet. P

      Delete