Monday, July 15, 2013

Inexpensive Rental in Ajijic--Apartment for 235 Dollars a Month

I was online looking at the video rentals on Accesslakechapala.com. I do this from time to time just for fun. I found a rental for 235 dollars a month in Ajijic..... Not a bad place. Check it out: The number of the rental is 26407.  Just put that in when you get to the site and rentals and it will show up. Also check out some of my blog posts there. Lots of useful information on it. I write under my middle name, Evelyn.

Recently I have gotten several e mails from people I don't know asking me all kinds of questions about living in Ajijic. I really don't mind answering questions if I think the person asking them has done some research first. Or at least read my blog. (More than one or two blog posts.)  I am not a real estate agent. I don't have a car. I am not even in Mexico at the moment. But Accesslakechapala.com has video tours of homes for sale and for rent.

 Alex and Mario are also extremely helpful young men. I admire both of them. They have helped me out so much during the past two and a half years. I can't say enough good things about them. I don't know what I would have done without their help for the three months I was recovering from the broken ankle. Thank you both, if you are reading this.

I was thinking of staying here another month because I love Portland in the summer but Chico is calling to me. I can feel his spirit and he needs me to return back home.

There are two dogs here. I have been learning dog communication. What they do is come to me and stare into my face. If I don't respond, the big one, Oscar, will nudge me with his nose. If I am very quiet I can see pictures in my head of what they want. So I am using this same method of communicating with Chico at a distance and he is saying, Please come home. I miss you. I need you. I see a picture in my head of us walking together down to LCS and then up Colon and then back home again.

I will be back on the 29th of this month. I will miss my family but  I am looking forward to returning to my life in Mexico. Again, I thank you for all the loving e mails during this extremely difficult time in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Patricia -- If the dogs start telling you to kill the neighbors, it may be time to use that ticket south. Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, Thanks for the laugh. It is always a pleasure to hear from you and experience your quirky way of seeing the world. P

      Delete
  2. Hi, I have seen this home before, as I am looking at rentals. Looks like a nice place for a good price. My favorite website for home rental listings is Access Lake Chapala, love their videos, nice a slow so that you can actually see the houses.

    I am a bit confused, who are Alex and Mario? Are they the owners of Access Lake Chapala?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, Yes, Alex and Mario run that site. p

      Delete