Monday, April 13, 2009

Still in the States. Still Depressed.....




Every day there are more things to do here. Things keep expanding, like bread dough. All I do is pack up stuff and take care of problems. I have become so depressed that I am beginning to wonder if I will ever make it back to Mexico. This is a nice, quiet, safe and beautiful town. My mobile home, in the photo, is beautiful but I am alone. I sit in my mobile home at night and think of my evenings listening to music and dancing in Mexico. I feel like I have aged twenty years since coming back here. All my past memories of my mother and our dogs and their deaths..... I get so sad...... But every day another thing has to be taken care of and so I am still here..... Anyone out there want to buy my moble home???? It is cheap at this point. I just want out.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia ... I'm so sorry to read that you are depressed about going back to your home in CA ... I feel the same way you do about Mexico ... I'm drawn to the country & I don't know why ... I've been to Laredo, Cancun, Cozumel several times on vacation and would love to retire in the Yucatan Penisula someday.
    I'm sure you are still a U.S. citizen, so what do you do about paying taxes when you live in Mexico? If you are serious about selling your mobile home, I know someone who might be interested - what is your selling price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you want for your trailer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia, I'm concerned that you are so sad. I know it seems unending while you are going through this transition, but I believe (and pray) that you will get back where you want to be. Please don't cut yourself off from your friends and family nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    There's a silver lining behind every dark cloud. Why not use your idle time writing about your experiences of Mexico? It is after all a state of mind more than a geographical space. Dwell on the positives and don't work yourself into a fit of depression. Use your fine writing skill and write your way out of this funk. Get moving girl!

    Your blog friend,
    Keith B.
    Mesquite, Nevada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I haven't answered any e mails. I am too busy, trying to get out of here and I am not online. Someone asked me my asking price of my mobile home. 36,500 obo...... I came back here to do my taxes and got stuck in a lot of work. Someone asked if I could use my idle time to write. WHAT IDLE TIME???? I spend every minute of my time here moving stuff out and fixing things...UGH. I am depressed....

    ReplyDelete