Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Last Photos of Red Bluff






The above pohotos are from my morning walk.

Sunset from the Sacramento River where I live.


From my morning walk.


These were in bloom right down the street from where I live. They don't bloom often. I was lucky to see them this time.
I won't write again until I am in Mexico. It is difficult for me to get online here. I am so impatient to return to Mexico. I am taking down two suitcases weighing in at fifty pounds each and an oversize bag at forty pounds. Plus my twenty five pound carry on. WOW! With my bad wrist, I am worried. Just hope I can manage all this stuff. It represents about the last of what is left of my life in the States. I am still clinging to some memories and trying to take the past with me. I am not brave enough to walk away with nothing from the past but memories. I want to thank everyone who wrote to me while I have been up here for their e mails of loving support. I have been very depressed up here and feeling isolated. The e mails gave me strength and courage to keep on doing what I had to do to get back to the life I love in Mexico. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment