Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Salmon Dinner, Made without a Kitchen

Who needs granite counter tops? Who needs a kitchen?  This was a delicious dinner that I cooked up in my casita on a portable two burner stove top.   Part of my new diet. A friend just gave me a book about the dangers of wheat. Kind of scary. I may try to not have any wheat and see if my physical problems will go away. But that is hard to do. I love bread, cookies, pie and stuffing. I am going out to Salvador's for Thanksgiving. It will be a real challenge for me to pass up those things.  Now I ask, Why am I starting a diet like that just before Thanksgiving?

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Good luck with your diet...I could not do that. I could cut back on wheat-based foods, but I don't think I would want to eliminate them! Of course, I haven't read your book, either!
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, Thank you for commenting. I don't know if I can do this either but I am going to try. Happy Thanksgiving to you. P

      Delete
  2. you shouldn't diet on holidays-those calories won't count. i know i wouldn't be able to. good luck pat but don't deprive yourself because if you do you might end up overeating at other times.

    have a nice weekend!

    teresa in nagoya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, Thanks for commenting. You are right. I should wait until AFTER Thanksgiving to diet. Hope all is well in your world. P

      Delete