Monday, June 11, 2012

Miramar Grand Club & Spa in Puerto Vallarta

Eduardo Carrero
I met this friendly man, Eduardo Carrero, at the Senior Expo at the Real de Chapala. He was representing a hotel and spa which is located in Puerto Vallarta. From the photos and information he gave me, it looks like a beautiful place to visit. Maybe I will go there for a few days after I return from my trip to Portland.

They have a gourmet restaurant and sky bar, a giant jacuzzi, a spa with a choice of Holistic treatments, a gym, three swimming pools. One pool is in the sky bar. That sounds like fun. There is also a solarium, beauty parlor and free internet. I almost forgot, a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival. The prices seem very reasonable and they are planning on also renting longer term. If you are interested, contact them at: reservations@grandmiramar.com   Or Call: (322) 221 5120 or (322) 221 5699. 

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, that place sounds really nice! I'm coming with! Carolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Carolina. Yes, beautiful place. p

      Delete
  2. It's located in Conchas Chinas which is a bit south of Puerto Vallarta Centro and Zona Romantica (favorite area of mine). From my memory, Conchas Chinas is more of a condo/residential area, so you would have to bus/taxi into town if you wanted to do anything outside of staying at the resort.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Haven't decided yet if I will go or not. P

      Delete