Wednesday, September 8, 2021

On my birthday morning

well quite a lot of comments came this morning. on my birthday. i quit counting after fifty. i am now on all kinds of lists from sales people. i would say at least nine tenths were from them. but some previous readers also wrote and that amazed me and i consider those messages my birthday gifts. i am still remembered! and i appreciate every comment. for now it is to exhausting of a task for me to post them today. too overwhelming. but thank you my blog friends for letting me know that i could bring this blog up from the dead. and there will be mistakes that need editing that so seehr wemehow this etch a sketch refuses to do for me.

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Pat!! I never commented much but have thought of you often. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and everyone else who wrote to me today. I really appreciate the birthday greetings on this rainy day in Mexico.

      Delete
    2. Hi It is wonderful to see you posting again
      Happy Birthday!
      Cathy in Canada

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I never comment but do read and am glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane. I don't know how long I will be able to do it with this device. I appreciate you writing. P

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shirley but I am not so sure that do! P

      Delete
  3. Hello...is this thing on? LOL. Hope so and happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scott good to hear from you again. I don't know if I will be able to keep this blog going or not. Too many problems with it. P

      Delete
  4. Pat, I am so glad to see you here again. And belated Happy Birthday!

    Cheers from Sylva

    ReplyDelete