Monday, July 20, 2020

An experiment


I am bored. So this afternoon I tried an experiment. Making a video of my back garden and seeing if I can get it on here. The music in the background is from my neighbor. And this is one of their quieter times. Some days I can't even sit in my garden because the music is blasting out, and even into all the rooms of my house. At least they are playing mellow songs today.

I got a shot of my cat. I just put medicine in her eye. I would say that is why she is so passive. But she is an old cat and mostly she is sleeping. I caught her right after her dinner. She is already back to sleep.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely plants and kitty! Music is okay for a little while...but a lot to deal with all day! Nice video.
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. Food ro hear from you. Hope all is well with you. P

      Delete
    2. Thank you Karen. Good to hear from you. P

      Delete
    3. Thank you for providing me with a glimpse of Mexico all these years!
      Karen in VA

      Delete
    4. Thank you for continuing to read my blog. P

      Delete
  2. Your garden is wonderful, but I'm sorry it's less enjoyable than it could be because of the noise, I mean music!😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Axixic Senorita, I agree with that comment. Thanks for writing. P

      Delete
  3. Thank you Peter. Good to hear from you. P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very pretty. Too bad you have noisy neighbors. Today was the first day the botanical garden was open. It was very empty and quiet. I stayed for 3 hours. Did yoga under a tree. I really missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, good to hear from you. Sounds like a nice place . You also have a big garden as I remember. P

      Delete
  5. A beautiful garden. A little of that "music" would go a very long way!! It would be nice to listen to at an evening concert in the plaza but not all day long every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie, I agree with you one hundred percent about the music. P

      Delete