Saturday, August 24, 2019

Morning thoughts

I have been home for almost a week. It has taken me awhile to get settled again. But I appreciate everything about living in this little Mexican town. I love San Antonio! It is so peaceful. I miss my family in the United States. I wish they lived here so I could see them all the time. I guess in life we can't have everything we want. They are happy in their lives. That was good to see and will have to be enough for me.

I didn't photograph much up there. Just their dogs and lovely back yard. I think I was too overwhelmed to even think about taking pictures. Everything was so different from my world here. (I have already written about that.) But I have a few photos I took before leaving here that I am posting.











2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos as always. Glad you're getting settled back in to life in San Antonio. ¡Bienvenido a casa! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making my trip possible Bridget. P

      Delete