Friday, May 4, 2018

Morning Thoughts

When I walked into my front room this morning, I was startled to see a young man looking in at me through my open window.





Then I realized it was just a poster for a political candidate. My landlord is involved with politics. He tried to get me to vote for his candidates. I had to tell him that I am not allowed to vote or be involved in politics here. 
He also has a couple of political flags flying from the balcony.

  I took a walk with Chico and opened the window again when we got back. Then Chico saw the poster and started growling and barking. I had to close the window again in order to make him be quiet. 

Here are some photos of flowers in one block on our way home.








4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL----No strange MEN in your house----Just well known ones. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Larry, thanks for the laugh. Good to hear from you. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower pics. I think that picture in the window would have scared me, too. I am a little surprised that it bothered Chico, though! Interesting!
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, good to hear from you. Yes, I thought Chico was smarter than me. I guess not. P

    ReplyDelete