Monday, April 9, 2018

San Antonio, Mexico

I went to the plaza In San Antonio with my friend and Chico.  My friend had Chili Relleno. I tasted it and it was the best I have ever tasted. I like their plaza. It is quiet over there.



This restaurant is right across the street from the plaza in San Antonio.




The woman who waited on us.


Our table was under this beautiful tree


My friend's chili relleno.

















Three photos above are of the San Antonio Plaza.


Photo of the side of the restaurant. 







The three photos above are of a tree growing in bugambilla plaza which is not far from my house. 

2 comments:

  1. San Antonio also has a lovely malecon. You & Chico would both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deborah for reminding me of it. Next trip I will take him there. P

    ReplyDelete