Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday Morning at Salvador's and the Market

This morning Chico and I walked down to the market. I had breakfast at Salvador's and then two of my friends from Otto's old place stopped by. I sat with them while they ate. It was fun to be with them again. Then Chico and I walked across the street to the nursery. I also put on a photo of the entrance to my street by Telmex. Chico and I both enjoyed the nursery although I bought nothing. Maybe on the next trip....
 
This is Pancho, my favorite waiter at Salvador's.
 
Entrance to my street.
 
Entrance to the nursery.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks again for sharing your life with us, Patricia !!
    Connie in Wa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a good thing that you don't have a big yard. The flowers at the nursery are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathie, you are right. If I had a big yard I would be spending all my money on plants. P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are lovely! Thanks for sharing!
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete