Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Morning thoughts


Another Mexican holiday, Constitution Day, and I did not go to the parade. I think that is the first one I have missed in many years. But it has been very cold and rainy. I am not sure that they had the parade because of the bad weather. I will have to ask around. Maybe it was postponed.

Because of this weather, I have stayed home for several days. No photos taken. Nothing to report. Just wanting to add something to keep this blog from dying completely. Maybe that would be best. I heard from a reader that several other blogs have gone by the wayside. And a new one has started on you tube with videos. He also agreed with my assessment that readers aren't interested in reading about me but in this area. Since I have become so settled and happy at home most of the time, I have nothing to add about the area.

This coming weekend is the chili cookoff. I will go to that and post photos on here. Until then, I will sign off.

4 comments:

  1. Well,I still enjoy reading it. It has been dark and dreary in NYC too. Yesterday we had afternoon sun. What a joy it was to sit outside. I think the sun may return on the weekend. The weather really affects my mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, good to hear from you. No sunshine makes me depressed. I hope we both get more sun very soon. P

      Delete
  2. I'm from Florida, so no sunshine depresses me, too! But, just wait a bit and sunshine is back to cheer us up. Ajijic weather is so much nicer and cooler than Florida. I love seeing you photos and comments about daily living lakeside. How else could I pretend I am there. Coming March 10-17, can't wait. Loved the surprise of seeing you after the Wed Market, in Oct.

    ReplyDelete