Saturday, October 26, 2019

Breakfast at my Doctor's house

Every Saturday and Sunday my Doctor's wife and family have a restaurant in their patio. I walked down this morning a few minutes before nine. I knew that it gets crowded very early and stays crowded all day. I had two birria, goat, tacos. The meal was twenty pesos, a little over a dollar in American money. Fifteen minutes after nine the restaurant was packed. The food is delicious. I may go back tomorrow morning too. Here are photos. When I first arrived and after fifteen minutes. If you are ever around the San Antonio Plaza on weekends, check it out. You won't be disappointed. The last photo is of a little boy who ran down there barefooted and in his pajamas to buy tacos for his family. This is a very popular place.












2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat -
    I've been enjoying your photos of Chapala, Ajijic, and San Antonio. I hope Chico got some of the BirrĂ­a. He looks sort of hopeful in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bridget, yes he got some. Thanks for writing. P

      Delete