Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Morning Thoughts

I have forgotten about my blog for awhile. Thinking about this big rent increase my landlord has landed on me. Either I pay one third more for my apartment or else I have to move. So, I have been looking around at rentals. Very discouraging. Inexpensive rentals are extremely difficult to find these days. 

Plus, my neighbor is getting into the Christmas spirit, which means he plays his music full blast day and night. So loud that I am driven out of my apartment. With all of this going on, the blog has taken a back seat. I will write after things settle down for me. In the meantime, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE. I hope things are going better for you than in my life at the moment. Chaotic here in my world.






HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM CHICO AND OLIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment