Friday, September 14, 2018

Lunch with my friends Pablo and David

Pablo and David invited me to have lunch with them in an outdoor restaurant in the west Ajijic neighborhood. It was good food, a fun time and a beautiful afternoon. 


Pablo is on the left. David is on the right.







David on the left. The cook is on the right.

I don't know what these dishes are called because they were just brought to me. I didn't order anything. The one above was hand made base like a tortilla with grilled peppers on top.

Above was a meat stew with vegetables. 

Above were potatoes and mashed up beans and a hand made tortilla with melted cheese. I don't know the cost of the meal because Pablo paid for it.
She cooks traditional Mexican food. You eat what she has cooked for that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment