Friday, August 10, 2018

My Blog was Hacked

Someone hacked into my blog and sent it to theirs. I was so angry. I felt like all my years of writing and taking photos had been stolen. I don't know why anyone would do such a thing. But finally Alex fixed it for me. He must have spent hours on it because I did. I went through all the HTML looking for their site. I found it but didn't know how to delete it. Very frustrating.

Through all these years that I have been writing for Alex on Accesslakechapala.com he has done me so many favors. No matter how busy he is, he will drop everything to help me. The day he asked if I wanted to write for his site is the day I broke my ankle and he and Mario drove me to the doctor and brought me food and did anything I needed during that recovery time.

So Alex came through again for me and this morning I was able to see my blog. Thank you so much Alex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment