Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday morning at the Ajijic Plaza

It cooled down a bit this morning so I took Chico for a walk to the plaza. We hadn't walked there for many weeks because of the heat. They were setting up for my favorite food stand, Gorditas and tacos. Handmade.  I waited around until they opened and was the first one to get served. Then I took a taxi home. It was too hot to walk. Chico also loves this food. 



This was my lunch. A green drink and a lengua and green salsa gordita.








There were many containers like the two above. Each one had a different filling. They all looked delicious.










There is an exhibit of photos in the plaza now of different local Mexican families.












\
I was going to have breakfast in the garden in the above photo but there were too many people and I didn't want to wait.

Two stands that are set up on Sundays in front of the Church.








No comments:

Post a Comment