Thursday, December 3, 2015

Morning Thoughts

The pool at the Montecarlo hotel. I am hoping to make it back to the pool soon. It is always so peaceful there. The ten day celebration is finally over, no more fireworks for awhile. The animals can relax. I still haven't fixed my photo problem. Too much going on here. Today I am getting a stacker washer/dryer. For the first time since moving to Mexico I will have my own washer and dryer. I feel wealthy. The weather here has been perfect. No humidity. Sunny days. Warm nights. We are in the high season. Lots of traffic in town. People in restaurants and stores. 

If you ever need someone to do wood work for you, I will give you the information on the man who cut my wooden closet in half so it would fit through my front door. He took it one day, cut it and made it look good and brought it back the next day. He was very reasonably priced and he even kissed me on the cheek when he left. He also speaks English. So now I am going to have a washer and dryer and a nice closet to put clothes in, wow what a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment