Friday, November 13, 2009

Saturday Afternoon in Chapala

I love this blooming tree. Sorry, I don't know the name of it.

Your bench is waiting for you.






Above is the corner of the main Plaza in Chapala. Right across the street from this corner is a steep hill. It is the next lower photograph. I also took a photo of a very inexpensive hotel on that street. The highest rooms have beautiful views of the lake. You have to be able to climb a lot of stairs to stay there.


I like this hotel. I have never stayed there but some of my friends have stayed there for months at a time. It is very convenient to everything. But as I said, you have to be in good shape to live there. The third floor room has a view to die for. That is, if you don't die first from all the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment