Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Animal Shelter in Ribaris del Pilar



This little dog was at Walmart, not the animal shelter. I just stuck him in here because he was so cute. No dogs were at the animal shelter. They were across the street in another building and we didn't go there.


The man in the shadows in this kitten cage says he is there two hours a day, four days a week. He has had thirty nine operations and sitting with the kittens is his healing therapy. I love seeing men with cats. It brings out their gentle side. Of men I mean. We all know that kittens are gentle. Sometimes I wonder about the men. It isn't macho to show their tenderness, especially in public. So it was a real pleasure for me to see these men in the cages petting cats.

My friend Clare, looking for dog food. This is a very large store. Obviously, animals in this area are much loved.



I had never been to the animal shelter. It was fun. Almost like going to the zoo. Their address is: Hidalgo #212, Ribaris del Pilar Open: Mon-Fri 9-3:35pm phone 765 5514.

No comments:

Post a Comment