Saturday, May 12, 2018

Morning Thoughts



On Mother's Day, which was the 10th in Mexico, my friend, Ely, stopped by to give me a bouquet of flowers. As far back as I can remember she has brought me flowers on Mother's Day. This is a big holiday in Mexico and I am lucky to be included in Ely's inner circle. Ely also introduced me to my current landlord and landlady. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this place. And Ely has taken care of me through all my illnesses. 



Above is a photo of Ely. She doesn't speak English but we have always managed to communicate. If you live in this area and need a helper, here is her phone number. 331 132 1540.  . 

4 comments:

  1. That is a TRUE friend---IRREPLACEABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una amiga muy simpatica!
    Hola a Ely!
    Karen in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, yes. I feel blessed to have Ely in my life. P

    ReplyDelete