Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Walk to the Lake with Dale and Chico







Pedro always wears a beautiful hat. There is no mistaking him for anyone else.




The two above photos are of a man and his daughter. I am guessing she is his daughter. It seemed like such a tender moment to me that I put on two photos of them.

Another tender father- daughter moment. Sometimes I miss my father. He passed away in his early fifties.



There were a lot of people in town today. It must be some kind of holiday. I can't keep up with all the holidays here. There is still music playing a couple of blocks from my house. At the moment it seems to be a drumming contest. It will be a long time before I get to sleep tonight. But I love to hear people celebrating life. Why waste time sleeping anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment