Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Day with My Family in Ajijic

My daughter-in-law. She is eating roasted garbanzo beans from the market.



The two photos above were taken at a day spa. My son got a hair cut. Part of my family disappeared into the back room for a pedicure. After an hour I went looking for them. I found them both in the back room getting head and foot massages, two pretty young women doing each of them. The above little girl was wandering around selling tangerines. I asked her if I could take her picture and she agreed. After I took it she stuck out her hand, demanding that I pay her for it....She will probably grow up to be a great business woman. She is very serious and determined as you can see from this photo. A smile from her probably would have been an extra charge.

The table at the coffee shop in Ajijic. It is filled with coffee beans. They have wonderful desserts.
It is near the plaza.


We had a great day, shopping and personal care and then coffee and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment