Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Afternoon in Chapala, Watercolor Clouds

I love the above photo. It reminds me of a watercolor. One of those where you soak the paper with water and brush on the paint and then dab off spots of it with a sponge.... I did a few of those but they were nothing compared to the real thing. I was lucky to get a photo of this natural beauty.



Horses are on their way home for the night.

I guess this horse was getting bored with hanging out at the beach and was trying to get past the chain fence.


As you can see, it was cloudy part of the day yesterday. I walked up to Walmart. I am doing a lot of walking these days. Chico goes along with me most of the time, unless I have to go into the stores. He and I get pretty tired by the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment