Saturday, July 21, 2018

Morning Thoughts

I am still on vacation in Lenexa, KS. My son tried to help me fix the unworking comments. No luck. He says I need a new i pad. After all these expenses, I am not making another one. So I either have to give up the blog until I can do that or just get comments by way of my personal e mail address:  petwalker40@yahoo.com

I do enjoy receiving the personal e mails more than just brief comments on the blog. So for now, maybe this is a positive rather than a negative.

I have taken lots of photos of this area but also not had the extra energy to put them on or write. Anyone not having seen their grown son or daughter for four years will probably understand the situation. Trying to play catch up on all those years is all encompassing. Thanks for any readers I still have. I deeply appreciate your patience.




No comments:

Post a Comment