Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Annual Can-Mex Polar Bear Club Swim

My friends and I just stumbled upon this event. There was only one man willing to take the plunge. Maybe more next year. Instead of making a snow angel which seems to be part of the ritual, he made a grass angel. That is his wife taking the photo. I didn't write down their names. Sorry. I forgot them. Interesting couple from Canada. I think the man's first name is David. I only remember that because it is my son's name. You would never catch my son doing anything like this.



2 comments:

  1. That's very funny, I hope it catches on. All those brave retirees in Mexico taking a New Year's dip in the pool.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Jane, Thanks for the laugh. As you can see from the people standing around, no one had ANY interest in swimming. p

      Delete